Anagnostou, A., & Papadamou, S. (2012). The effects of monetary policy shocks across the Greek Regions. www.econstor.eu
2. Angeloni, I., Kashyap, A. K., Mojon, B., & Terlizzese, D. (2002). Monetary transmission in the Euro Area: where do we stand?. www.ecb.europa.eu
3. Arnold, I. J., & Vrugt, E. B. (2004). Firm size, industry mix and the regional transmission of monetary policy in Germany. German Economic Review, 5(1), 35-59.
4. Bernanke BS, Blinder AS. (1992). The federal funds rate and the channels of monetary transmission. American Economic Review, 82, 901-921.
4. Bernanke, B. S., & Gertler, M. (1995). Inside the black box: the credit channel of monetary policy transmission. National Bureau of Economic Research, w5146.
5. Blanchard, O. J., Katz, L. F., Hall, R. E., & Eichengreen, B., (1992). Regional evolutions. Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, 1, 1-75.
6. Bloor, C., & Matheson, T. (2010). Analyzing shock transmission in a data-rich environment: a large BVAR for New Zealand. Empirical Economics, 39(2), 537-558.
7. Canova, F., &Gambetti, L.,(2009). Structural changes in the US economy: is there a role for monetary policy?. Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,33(2), 477-490.
8. Carlino G, DeFina R. (1999). The differential regional effects of monetary policy: evidence from the U.S. states. Journal of Regional Science, 39:339-358.
9. Chappell, H. W., McGregor, R. R., & Vermilyea, T. A. (2008). Regional economic conditions and monetary policy. European Journal of Political Economy, 24(2), 283-293.
10. Christiano, L. J., Eichenbaum, M., & Evans, C. L. (1999). Monetary policy shocks: what have we learned and to what end?. Handbook of Macroeconomics, 1, 65-148.
11. Clarida, R., Gali, J., & Gertler, M. (2000). Monetary policy rules and macroeconomic stability: evidence and some theory. The Quarterly Journal of Economics, 115(1), 147-180.
12. Cogley, T., & Sargent, T. J. (2005). Drifts and volatilities: monetary policies and outcomes in the post WWII US. Review of Economic Dynamics, 8(2), 262-302.
13. Crone TM. (2005). An alternative definition of economic regions in the United States based on similarities in state business cycles. The Review of Economics and Statistics, 87, 617-626.
14. De Grauwe, P. (2000). Monetary policies in the presence of asymmetries. Journal of Common Market Studies, 38(4), 593-612,
15. De Lucio, J. J., & Izquierdo, M. (1999). Local responses to a global monetary policy: the regional structure of financial systems. Documento de Trabajo, 99, 14.
16. Di Giacinto, V. (2003). Differential regional effects of monetary policy: a geographical SVAR approach. International Regional Science Review, 26(3), 313-341.
17. Domazlicky, B. (1980). Regional business cycles: a survey. Regional Science Perspectives, 10, 15-34.
18. Duran, H. E., & Erdem, U. (2014). Regional effects of monetary policy: Turkey case. Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, 14(1), 133-144.
19. Durbin, J., & Koopman, S. J. (2002). A simple and efficient simulation smoother for state space time series analysis. Biometrika, 603-615.
29. Georgopoulos G. (2009). Measuring regional effects of monetary policy in Canada. Applied Economics, 41, 2093-2113
30. Gertler, M., & Gilchrist, S. (1993). The role of credit market imperfections in the Monetary Transmission Mechanism: Arguments and Evidence. The Scandinavian Journal of Economics, 43-64.
17. Hadian, Ebrahim & Zinab, Rezaei Sakha (2009). An investigation of economic shocks on unemployment in Iran. Journal of Quantitive Economy, 6, 27-50.
18. Hemmati, Maryam & Ahmad Reza, Jalalei Naeini (2011). An investigation of money shocks on 12 groups of commodities using FAVAR model. Iranian Economic Studies, 16 (49), 205-239 (In Persian).
19. Hzher Kyani, Kambiz & Abtahi, Yahya (2008). The test of New-Keynesian about asymmetric effects of money shocks on production in Iran using Markov regime model. Journal of Macroeconomics, 30, 123-144 (In Persian).
20. Jalaei, Seid Abdolmajid, Mahdi, Shirafkan (2009). The effects of monetary policies on unemployment through Fapsis New-Keynesian in Iran. Journal of Macroeconomics, 9 (35), 13-36 (In Persian).
21. Kashyap, A. K., & Stein, J. C. (1997). The role of banks in monetary policy: a survey with implications for the European monetary union. Economic Perspectives-Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, 21, 2-18.
22. Khodaparst Shirazi, Jalil (2014). Measuring of monetary policies shock in Iran: FAVAR approach. Journal of Quntative Economy, 11 (1), 75-101 (In Persian).
23. Komijani, Akbar & Elahe, Asadi Mehman Doust (2010). A measuring of oil shocks and monetary policies on economic growth in Iran. Journal of Economic Research, 45 (3), 245-262 (In Persian).
24. Korobilis, D., &Gilmartin, M. (2010). The dynamic effects of US monetary policy on state unemployment. www.papers.ssrn.com
25. Marcellino, M., Stock, J. H., & Watson, M. W. (2003). Macroeconomic forecasting in the Euro area: country specific versus area-wide information. European Economic Review, 47(1), 1-18.
26. Moshiri, Saeid & Mohsen, Vashghani (2009). An investigation of money mechanism and time tracking in Iranian economy. Journal of Economic Modeling, 1(11), 1-32 (In Persian).
27. Nachane, D. M., Ray, P., & Ghosh, S. (2002). Does monetary policy have differential state-level effects? An empirical evaluation. Economic and Political Weekly, 4723-4728.
28. Oliner, S. D., & Rudebusch, G. D. (1996). Monetary Policy and Credit Conditions: Evidence from the Composition of External Finance Comment. The American Economic Review, 86(1), 300-309.
29. Owyang, M. T., & Wall, H. J. (2003). Regional disparities in the transmission of monetary policy. Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis,
30. Ridhwan, M. M., de Groot, H. L., Rietveld, P., & Nijkamp, P. (2011). The regional impact of monetary policy in Indonesia. https://papers.tinbergen.nl
31. Sharifei Rannani, Hasan, A. Komijani, & Hamid, Shahrestani. (2009). An investigation of money channels in Iran: SVAR. Journal of Money and Economy, 2, 145-176 (In Persian).
33. Xiaohui, G., & Masron, T. A. (2014). Regional effects of monetary policy in China: the role of spillover effects. Asian Academy of Management Journal,19(1), 113-146.