1) Antonir, T.P. (2013). what determines the profitability of banks? Evidence from Spain. Accounting and Finance, 53, 561 – 586.
2) Arasanjani, A. & M. Taleghani (2017). Comparison of the Business Banking Model of Iranian Banks with Comprehensive Banking Model. Third Annual Management Conference and Business Economics, Tehran, Institute of Management and Development of the Arts and Culture Research Center (In Persian).
3) Bakar, J., M. Daniel Clemes & K. Bicknell (2017). A comprehensive hierarchical model of retail banking. International Journal of Bank Marketing, 35 (4), 662-684.
4) Behroozghdam, R. (2016). The Impact of Comprehensive Banking Implementation on Empowerment of Manpower in Bank Branches of Trade. Master's Thesis, Islamic Azad University, Safadasht Branch (In Persian).
5) Bodaghi, R. (2017). A Model for Adoption of a Comprehensive Banking System in Parsian Bank with Fuzzy Dmitry Technique. Electronic Banking Conference, Tehran (In Persian).
6) Calomiris, C., Himmelberg, C. & Wachtel, P. (1995). Commercial Paper, Corporate Finance and the Business Cycle: A Microeconomic Perspective. Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy. 42, 203-50.
7) Damena, B. H. (2018). Determinants of commercial banks profitability: an empirical study on Ethiopian Commercial banks. International Business Research, 6(10), 153-187.
8) Elsas, R., Hackethal, A., Holzhauser, M.,(2010). The anatomy of bank diversification. Journal of Banking and Finance 34: 1274–1287
9) Frost, S. M. (2004). The Bank Analyst’s Handbook Money, risk and conjuring tricks. John Wiley & Sons Ltd, England.
10) Googerdchian, A. mirhashemi, S. (2013). Examining the Performance of Liquidity Management in Iran’s Banking System (2001-2009). Jemr, 3 (11), 1-22 (In Persian).
11) Hassangholipour, T., Hashemzahi, A. & Sajedifar, . (2015). Comprehensive Banking: A Strategic Approach to Customer Orientation in the Banking Industry, 10th International Conference on Strategic Management, Tehran, Iran Strategic Management Association (In Persian).
12) Jean, I. G, Rajo, R. C., Cuadrado, J. L., Crespo, A. G. & B. R. Mezcua (2002). PB-ADVISOR: A Private Banking Multi-Investment Portfolio Advisor. Information Sciences, 206 (2), 63–82.
13) Jima, W. B., & Raju, R. S. (2015). Strategic role of human resource managers in Ethiopian banking sector: a survey study of selected banks in Ethiopia. ZENITH International Journal of Business Economics & Management Research, 5(2), 73-85.
14) Mahtabi, Z. (2014). Integrated Banking Architecture. Electronic Banking, 31, 60-61 (In Persian).
15) Perry, P (1992). Do banks gain or lose from inflation. Journal of retail banking, Vol 14, PP 25-30.
16) Sarrafizadeh, A. & Shahsavari, H. (2015). Barriers of Core Banking System Implementation. Iranian Journal of Public Administration Mission. Vol. 6, No. 17 & 18, Spring & Summer 2015, 33-46. (In Persian)
17) Sepandarand, S., Haghighi Kaffash, M., Nasehifar, V., khasheie, V. (2016). Comparing the dimensions of banking business model in Iran with universal banking. Journal of Business Management, 8(1), 73-88 (In Persian).
18) Sepehrdoust H, Naziri M K, Pourmehr M (2019). Impact of Macroeconomic and Management Quality Variables on the Profitability of Private Banks; Using Structural Panel VAR Approach. Jemr, 9 (34), 201-254 (In Persian).
19) Seyed-Javadin, S., Safari-kahreh, M., Raei, R., Iravani, M. (2017). A Conceptual Model to Explain the Readiness of Iranian Commercial Banks towards Islamic Banking Implementation: Using Grounded Theory Strategy. Journal of Business Management, 9(1), 129-154 (In Persian).
20) Yüksel, S., Mukhtarov, S., Mammadov, E. & Özsarı, M. (2018). Determinants of Profitability in the Banking Sector: An Analysis of Post-Soviet Countries. Economies, 6(41), 1-15.
21) Zimmerman, David. (2017). Core Banking Modernization. IBM Global Website.